[CentOS-devel] Using meetbot commands in your SIG meetings

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 16:33:58 UTC 2018

A reminder, as we head into August: If you will use the meetbot commands
in your IRC SIG meetings (especially #info, #agreed, and #help - full
command documentation is here - https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot ) this
will greatly simplify going back and extracting monthly summaries from
your meeting minutes (published here -
https://www.centos.org/minutes/2018/July/ ) and turning them into blog
posts, tweets, and the monthly newsletter.

Remember that your SIG meeting is not *just* for you, but is also one of
the ways that you "report" back to the larger community what you've been
working on.

Related, if there's any way in which I can help you promote what you're
doing on your SIGs, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166