[CentOS-devel] [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.10 rpms available for testing

Daniel Comnea

comnea.dani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:47:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

With a bit of delay caused by the fact that key member of CentOS infra team
were traveling, happy to announce that the packages were promoted to the
[1].

In addition, i'm going to start the process of promoting the packages to
[2] due to positive feedback received from community around testing.

Thank you,
PaaS SIG team

[1] https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin310/
[2]]http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin310/