[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7.6.1810 release available for builds in CBS/Koji

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Wed Dec 5 12:34:22 UTC 2018

On 05/12/2018 12:01, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
> Hi Fabian,
>
> It looks like the sources are not yet present on vault.centos.org. is there an ETA for that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jacco

Usually Johnny waits some days before pushing those to vault to let your
mirror network going back to normal mode, and then it's possible for him
to push to vault nodes.

OTOH, as everything is available through git as authoritative source,
and also that src.rpm pkgs are also pushed to
https://buildlogs.centos.org for *all* builds and *all* arches, the only
difference would be on vault to have the same src.rpm pkg signed

BTW, we start suffering from some HDD space on donated nodes with the
mirror network, especially for roles like debuginfo.centos.org and
vault.centos.org (containing also now SIGs src.rpm, so much more than
just the centos distro those days) : so we have to remove some nodes and
so the load is then shared between less nodes, meaning that it's not
sustainable .. I was even considering announcing shutting down those
services, due to lack of bandwidth/space .....

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab