[CentOS-devel] Building Origin for s390x

Neale Ferguson

neale at sinenomine.net
Fri Dec 7 14:22:29 UTC 2018

I have been building Origin for use on s390x (aka Z Systems aka Mainframe) for a couple of years now. Currently, I have a script that will pull the appropriate release from github and build the various components: origin, registry, web-console, service-broker, and aggregate-logging. There are a handful of mods due to where the resulting images will be pushed and some logging package locations. I would like to replicate the build infrastructure used for the official releases rather than maintain some bash to get things going. I have access to a relatively well resourced Linux on Z virtual machine with external network capability. If this is feasible, I would like to identify what’s required.

Neale