[CentOS-devel] new repo for "centos-release-ceph-nautilus"

Ken Dreyer

kdreyer at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 16:25:30 UTC 2018

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 1:21 AM Marcin Juszkiewicz
<marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org> wrote:

> W dniu 30.11.2018 o 18:02, Ken Dreyer pisze:
> > Hi Niels,
> >
> > I'm looking to create a new "centos-release-ceph-nautilus" package,
> > like the "luminous" one we have today at
> > https://github.com/CentOS-Storage-SIG/centos-release-ceph-luminous
>
> Which gcc are you using to build Ceph? SCL7?

Great question!

Upstream (ceph.com) uses SCL 7, see http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/dev/cxx/

The storage7-ceph-mimic-el7-build tag in CBS is configured to inherit
from sclo7-devtoolset-7-rh-candidate.  I forgot to request this at
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=15269 , so I've opened a new
ticket to configure that: https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=15514

(By the way I'm working on a new project,
https://github.com/ktdreyer/koji-ansible , which should make this type
of Koji configuration easier to track)