[CentOS-devel] CentOS Storage SIG contribution.

Javier Romero xavinux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 22:32:40 UTC 2018

Hi Niels,

Thank you very much for your answer!

I'm interesting in contributing with Gluster, maybe on the testing
area or assisting with packages maintenance,

Have also been working with KVM virtual machines in the ISP Datacenter
for the last eight years, and with Docker since 2015, so think that
can also help with container and VM images if this can be useful.

Thanks again for your attention.

Cheers,

Javier Romero
E-mail: xavinux at gmail.com