[CentOS-devel] Bot account for opstools-sig

Matthias Runge

mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Wed Feb 14 13:45:11 UTC 2018

Hello,

as follow-up on the CentOS dojo in Geneva, I'm hereby requesting
a bot account for the Opstools SIG.

There are listed two requirements[1]:

- the account name is the shortname for the SIG: I'm proposing
  opstools
- The email on the account must be deliverable to someone who can change
  the certificate on the production environment.

  The opstools SIG uses RDO gerrit for kicking off builds. So, either
  we'd need here the email address of someone with such access to RDO
  gerrit. I currently have no such login. Whatever works here, I'd be
  fine with it.

I did not create an account in ACO yet, since the email question is
currently undecided.

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide#head-c256691b201cc88e4ffa53f3dee8c78b8cdca430
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>