[CentOS-devel] CentOS Storage SIG contribution.

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 17:04:15 UTC 2018

Hey Javier,

Great to see your contributions rolling in! As you're noticing, others
will assist, guide and review the work you're doing. That's really good
because I'm on holidays and traveling for an other 2 weeks with little
time/access to emails.

Thanks for your efforts and I'm looking forward to see more improvements
coming from you :)

Cheers,
Niels