[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] CloudStack publishing effort in CentOS

Rohit Yadav

rohit at yadav.cloud
Thu Feb 8 10:38:35 UTC 2018

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for replying. Yes, I've reached out to the chair and others and also
also introduced ourselves at the #RDO meeting yesterday.

I've created a CentOS account and applied for the sig-cloud group as
advised [1] on the meeting.
My account id is 'rohit' with the email 'rohit at yadav.cloud'.

As next steps, we'll wait to be advised and hear about the Cloud SIG effort
being resumed.

[1]
https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide#head-2e2e639e9d3d1feb0c7aba15213a909fccbae2f3
.