[CentOS-devel] CentOS for IBM Mainframes.

Javier Romero

xavinux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:01:19 UTC 2018

Hi James,

Please to meet you, and happy to know that there are people who are
also interested in porting CentOS to s390x arquitecture.

Let me know if there is something I can start contributing once a we
have a definition on how IBM will work with the community on this
interesting project.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,
Javier Romero