[CentOS-devel] CentOS Storage SIG contribution.

Thu Feb 15 16:19:43 UTC 2018
Javier Romero <xavinux at gmail.com>

Hi Niels,

Built GlusterFS image from Dockerfile:

# docker images
REPOSITORY                TAG                 IMAGE ID
CREATED             SIZE
dockerfile-gluster-3.12   latest              4647c9d71843        53
minutes ago      371.2 MB
docker.io/centos          7                   ff426288ea90        5
weeks ago         207.2 MB

# docker ps -a
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                     COMMAND
CREATED             STATUS              PORTS               NAMES
9afa8c0ab468        dockerfile-gluster-3.12   "/usr/sbin/init"    38
minutes ago      Up 38 minutes                           small_shannon

# docker exec -it 9afa8c0ab468 bash

# glusterd -V
glusterfs 3.12.5
Repository revision: git://git.gluster.org/glusterfs.git
Copyright (c) 2006-2016 Red Hat, Inc. <https://www.gluster.org/>
GlusterFS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
It is licensed to you under your choice of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 3 or any later version (LGPLv3
or later), or the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2),
in all cases as published by the Free Software Foundation.

Updated the Dockerfile and changed Gluster version and vendor, a pull
request has been sent on Github.

Regards,

Javier Romero
E-mail: xavinux at gmail.com