[CentOS-devel] Atomic Container in github.com/centos/atomic-container

Tue Feb 20 16:51:53 UTC 2018
Bamacharan Kundu <bkundu at redhat.com>

Hi,

On 02/20/2018 05:50 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As the atomic container process has matured to a point where we can move
> towards a release, I've moved the content from kbsingh/atomic-container
> to centos/atomic-container on github.com
>
> Bama, can you move the index to point at this ? also move the container
> to be available in the registry from /centos/ namespace and confirm once
> its there.

This image is moved from kbsingh/centos7-atomic to
centos/centos7-atomic. This is now available at
https://registry.centos.org/repo/centos/centos7-atomic.

Image: registry.centos.org/centos/centos7-atomic:latest

Regards
Bamacharan Kundu