[CentOS-devel] [opstools] Building opstools7-fluentd-012-release for ppc64le

Thu Feb 22 08:42:20 UTC 2018
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 09:56:40PM -0600, Mark Hamzy wrote:
> > From: Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com>
> > Date: 02/21/2018 08:59 PM
> > Subject: Re: [CentOS-devel] [opstools] Building opstools7-
> > fluentd-012-release for ppc64le
> > Sent by: "CentOS-devel" <centos-devel-bounces at centos.org>
> >
> > And the current builds at:
> > https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/opstools/ppc64le/
> >
> > So I guess the next step would be to rebuild anything that is missing
> > and needed for ppc64le.
>
> ()[root at a0a1373d4ce8 /]# yum info fluentd hostname
> rubygem-fluent-plugin-elasticsearch rubygem-fluent-plugin-grok-parser
> rubygem-fluent-plugin-kubernetes_metadata_filter
> rubygem-fluent-plugin-rewrite-tag-filter
> rubygem-fluent-plugin-secure-forward 2>/dev/null| grep ^Name
> Name        : hostname
> Name        : fluentd
> Name        : rubygem-fluent-plugin-elasticsearch
> Name        : rubygem-fluent-plugin-rewrite-tag-filter
> Name        : rubygem-fluent-plugin-secure-forward
>
> rubygem-fluent-plugin-grok-parser and
> rubygem-fluent-plugin-kubernetes_metadata_filter are missing.
> They are both noarch, so I don't know what went wrong there.

There is an open and unresolved bug. Parts of opstools have been
rebuilt for ppc and aarch64, but not all of them.

https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=12854

That bug actually celebrated its first birthday yesterday.

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>