[CentOS-devel] CentOS for IBM Mainframes.

Thu Feb 22 13:14:00 UTC 2018

Hi David,

On 21/02/18 14:12, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I inquired a little more about IBM interest in CentOS. If the CentOS
> Community would like to support CentOS, IBM would like to help. It
> would be great if the ClefOS port for Z could be folded back into
> CentOS.

Can you get me looped into the conversation with the folks at IBM, would
love to see this move forward.

ClefOS folks are welcome to come and join the effort, as would anyone
else, but it would need to run with, build with and deliver via the
CentOS process, and need to meet the common criteria we set for content
and process.

Thanks for pushing this forward,

--
Karanbir Singh