[CentOS-devel] Storage SIG: Samba vfs CEPH

Ken Dreyer kdreyer at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 20:50:04 UTC 2018

The Ceph upstream developers do not test Samba's integration as well
as they develop and test the nfs-ganesha plugin. So it's unknown to me
how well the plugin works today.

However, you're right Fedora has built it for a while, so I don't see
an issue with providing it in the Storage SIG. This would let CentOS
users can test it more easily.

- Ken