[CentOS-devel] [altarch][ppc64le] Packages needed for Triple O Container Builds

Michael Turek

mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jul 30 20:29:27 UTC 2018

Hello  all,

We've been trying to enable tripleo container builds in the centos rdo
community and quickly ran into some problematic RPMs. Specifically,
centos-release-ceph-luminous and centos-release-opstools. They were
problematic for altarch but have recently been patched to work with the
$contentdir var. I set up a test to see how they install, linked below
[0][1], and found that centos-release-storage-common would also be
needed. Adding that seemed to allow everything to install properly. The
test also installs ceph, as the centos-release-ceph-luminous package
just enables a repo. If you would like any more testing to be done here
please let me know, I'd be happy to help move this along.

To reiterate, the packages we'd like to see published by altarch are:
centos-release-ceph-luminous
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=23175
centos-release-storage-common
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=7274