[CentOS-devel] Status of Ansible within CentOS 7 and SIGs

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 10:47:03 UTC 2018

> That means that either Brian or me would like to also rebuild (that's
> the easy part) ansible through CBS, but sticking to the ansible engine
> version, so rebuilding the src.rpm available here :
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/7Server/en/Ansible/SRPMS/

We could have separate tags and repos, one for .el7ae and the other
for upstream .el7.ans rebuilds.
Concern with .el7ae is that there will always be delay and it's up to
Red Hat product management which versions are selected.
For OpenStack master CI we'll need to track upstream closely,
eventually doing per commit cross-project CI, see background
inhttps://lists.rdoproject.org/pipermail/dev/2018-April/008652.html

Cheers,
Alan