[CentOS-devel] [ceph storage sig] Possible Ceph Mimic package issue?

Thomas Oulevey thomas.oulevey at cern.ch
Tue Jun 19 15:19:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 06/19/2018 05:03 PM, Tobias Urdin wrote:
> On 06/19/2018 10:45 AM, Thomas Oulevey wrote:

> Thank you guys, I can confirm that the release candicate to ceph mimic
> is working on CentOS 7 :)
> Do you need any more information, testing or similar to release it?

I was a bit short of time last week, but I'd like to review the
dependencies version against which we built it (Buildrequires) and also
agree on the Requires we ship.

RDO folks should weight in maybe ?
For example I had to rebuild python-bcrypt (it provides py-bcrypt while
old version didn't) for ceph. Not sure if they will need it for Rocky.
Also, I tagged in the mimic tags latest pytest and dependencies built
for rocky.

Any help appreciated.

The list of packages to review are available in [1].

--
Thomas

[1]: http://cbs.centos.org/koji/builds?tagID=1516