[CentOS-devel] Do we know the reason why this below listed CVEs will not be fixed For elfutils-libelf, elfutils-libs and elfutils pakages ?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat Jun 30 17:43:40 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 12:01:50PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 05:43:04AM +0000, Veetil, Vyshnav wrote:
> > Do we know the reason why this below listed CVEs will not be fixed
> > For elfutils-libelf,elfutils-libs and elfutils pakages ?
> > 1.CVE-2017-7607
> > 2.CVE-2017-7608
> > 3.CVE-2017-7609
> > 4.CVE-2017-7610
> > 5.CVE-2017-7611
> > 6.CVE-2017-7612
> > 7.CVE-2017-7613
>
> What makes you believe that they are not?

https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2017-7607
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2017-7608
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2017-7609
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2017-7610
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2017-7611
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2017-7612
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2017-7613

:)

							John
--
Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by
organized mob.

-- Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945), 32nd US President,
   Address at Madison Square Garden, New York City, 31 October 1936