[CentOS-devel] [centos-devel] Ceph Storage SIG packages for Ceph Mimic

Thomas Oulevey

thomas.oulevey at cern.ch
Tue Jun 12 07:26:16 UTC 2018

Dear All,

> TODO:
> - fix aarch64 build
> - import in github new dependencies srpms
> - what is our strategy for python3 support (should we leave it off ? or
> investigate a way to have python3-* in a CentOS SIG ? scl ? I didn't
> check how rhcs does it. All comments/ideas are welcomed!)
> - build centos-release package for mimic

After rebooting our aarch64 builder I could build ceph. We will be
looking to add more/bigger builder in the following weeks.

http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=22939

For testing the packages you can now use the following repo:

http://cbs.centos.org/repos/storage7-ceph-mimic-candidate/{aarch64,x86_64,ppc64le}/os/

As soon as I can push new repositories to Github I will continue with
the TODO list.

Any feedback on python3 support is appreciated before we push packages
to -testing repository.

TIA,
--
Thomas.