[CentOS-devel] SIG Chairs: Please file requests for syncing altarch content to mirror.c.o

Brian Stinson

brian at bstinson.com
Tue Mar 6 16:04:06 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

Now that we're syncing content to mirror.centos.org/altarch (thanks KB!)
we need to be sure we have all the content you expect there.

If you have altarch-enabled koji tags and would like your content signed
and pushed to the /altarch location, please file a bug in the normal
fashion[0].

FYI: We are reviewing/grooming these bugs at the CBS meetings on Monday
at 14h00 UTC in #centos-devel on freenode (though we try to take care of
requests as they come in), feel free to stop by and participate in that
discussion.

[0]: https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide/Content/Mirror

Cheers!

--Brian