[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] meeting reboot

Rohit Yadav rohit at yadav.cloud
Tue Mar 13 07:55:58 UTC 2018

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the reminder.

For past two weeks, I've been consumed by other £dayjob work so could not
make much progress. I may not be able to join this week's meeting (Daan
may), but let me share major updates from CloudStack world - based on our
internal PMC discussions along with legal@, it seems we're okay to
distribute two out of three main 3rd party dependency jars in the rpm/deb
packages, the next step would be to make appropriate changes to the
packaging scripts and use CentOS build/CI systems to build the first set of
rpms for review.

- Rohit