[CentOS-devel] Regarding "Two New Committee Members Needed for CentOS PAAS SIG"

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 17:29:59 UTC 2018

Hi Ogun,
Sorry for the delay, I've been crazy busy lately, one of the reasons I need
to step down.
Thank you very much for offering to support, and especially for talking to
your employer about doing so.
What role(s) were you thinking of taking on?

I do want to point out that Ari has gotten the automation working pretty
good.  And that while we do need a replacement for him, things aren't going
to break the day he leaves. (Hopefully)

Troy