[CentOS-devel] no mirrorlist in centos-release-scl* on el6

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Thu Mar 29 08:09:36 UTC 2018

On 29/03/18 02:43, BC wrote:
> centos-release-scl-rh-2-3.el6.centos.noarch and
> centos-release-scl-7-3.el6.centos.noarch both list only a baseurl, not
> a mirrorlist even though this appears to be mirrored in several
> places. Is this an oversight?

No, that's how it was designed/discussed during the CBS meetings : all
SIGs content baseurl are only pointing to mirror.centos.org.

If there are more and more people downloading content, we can probably
discuss this and so inject the logic into our actual mirrors crawler to
also validate this and so bring that feature to mirrorlist.centos.org
nodes ...

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab