[CentOS-devel] CentOS community newsletter - Call for content

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed May 16 13:05:51 UTC 2018

As part of our community outreach effort, we are rebooting the 'CentOS
Pulse' newsletter, which was discontinued about 8 years ago. The purpose
of this newsletter is to provide a high-level update on what CentOS is
up to, to the peripheral audience - including the tech press - who are
less connected with the daily life of the project.

If your SIG would like to provide an update, or if you have something
else you'd like to share with this audience, please do so here:
https://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/1801 , where I am drafting the
newsletter. Or email me directly with what you'd like to put in there.

We are targeting Tuesday, June 5th (generally, the first Tuesday of each
month) for publication, so you have a few weeks.

For historical context, you can read back-issues at
https://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/ to see what these used to look like.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166