[CentOS-devel] Reboot issue with kernel 3.10.0-862.el7.x86_64

Wed May 2 14:46:12 UTC 2018
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 05/01/2018 07:58 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> If we need a config file change or patch to make it work, and if they
> are not fiing it upstream, then we can try to add something to the plus
> kernel.

I'll see what I can figure out as time permits; things are very swamped
at $dayjob right now.  I have several qla2xxx cards available to me, and
I'll check through them on a development machine that's not quite as old
as that SC1425, without touching one of the production machines with
connections to the arrays.