[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] RDO Rocky Test Days Milestone ONE

Thu May 3 09:54:32 UTC 2018
Rain Leander <rleander at redhat.com>

Welcome to RDO Test Days. We've started TODAY and will be testing for two
whole days! There's nowhere to sign up specifically unless you'd like to
play with the kolla environment. [0] If you're going to be testing on your
own stuff, just show up on #rdo and post results / workarounds in the
testing matrix. [1-5]

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-rocky-m1-cloud
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-rocky-m1-cloud>
[1] https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/