[CentOS-devel] [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available officially released

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 12:23:01 UTC 2018

Il giorno ven 9 nov 2018 alle ore 18:15 Daniel Comnea <comnea.dani at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> We would like to announce that OKD v3.11 rpms been officially released
> and are available at [1].
>
> In order to use the released repo [1] we have created and published the
> rpm (contains the yum configuration file)  [2] which is in the main CentOS
> extra repository. The rpm itself has a dependency on the
> *centos-release-ansible26* [3] which is the ansbile 2.6 version rpm built
> by CentOS Infra team.

Is there any known issue with ansible 2.7 with regards to this Origin
release?
I'm asking because in several other places within oVirt we are using 2.7
modules and we are working on role/playbook for deploying Origin on oVirt.

> Should you decide not to use the *centos-release-openshift-origin3** rpm
> then will be your responsibility to get ansible 2.6 required to by
> openshift-ansible installer.
>
> Please note that due to ongoing work on releasing CentOS 7.6, the mirror.
> centos.org repo is in freeze mode - see [4] and as such we have not
> published the rpms to [5]. Once the freeze mode will end, we'll publish
> the rpms.
>
> Kudos goes to CentOS Infra team for being very kind in giving us a waiver
> to make the current release possible.
>

> Thank you,
> PaaS SiG team
>
> [1] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/
> [2] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/centos
> -release-openshift-origin311-1-2.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
> [3] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/centos
> -release-ansible26-1-3.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
> [4] https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2018-November/017033.html
>
> [5] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin/

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>