[CentOS-devel] [CentOS-docs] Authorization to use CentOS logo in GNOME Boxes

Tuomas Kuosmanen tigert at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 12:34:28 UTC 2018

..and yes, I agree it looks better with just the symbol, as that's
what every other logo uses there too.

We could use a vertical version (symbol and the text underneath) but
the space is a bit tight there on that list, so Boxes would need to
redesign that list to allow more space - but essentially it is using
the logos as icons for new virtual machines. The description on the
side will contain the OS name and version number information.

OS type as a default icon for new virtual machines sounds like an useful idea.

Tuomas