[CentOS-devel] [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available officially released

Fri Nov 9 17:14:44 UTC 2018
Daniel Comnea <comnea.dani at gmail.com>

Hi,

We would like to announce that OKD v3.11 rpms been officially released and
are available at [1].

In order to use the released repo [1] we have created and published the rpm
(contains the yum configuration file)  [2] which is in the main CentOS
extra repository. The rpm itself has a dependency on the
*centos-release-ansible26* [3] which is the ansbile 2.6 version rpm built
by CentOS Infra team.

Should you decide not to use the *centos-release-openshift-origin3** rpm
then will be your responsibility to get ansible 2.6 required to by openshift
-ansible installer.

Please note that due to ongoing work on releasing CentOS 7.6, the mirror.
centos.org repo is in freeze mode - see [4] and as such we have not
published the rpms to [5]. Once the freeze mode will end, we'll publish the
rpms.

Kudos goes to CentOS Infra team for being very kind in giving us a waiver
to make the current release possible.

Thank you,
PaaS SiG team

[1] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/
[2] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/centos-release-
openshift-origin311-1-2.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
[3] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/centos
-release-ansible26-1-3.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
[4] https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2018-November/017033.html

[5] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin/