[CentOS-devel] [infra outage] : unexpected DC issue

Wed Nov 14 06:53:21 UTC 2018
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 13/11/18 08:10, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Due to a DC outage where some nodes are hosted, the following (public)
> services provided by the CentOS Infra are currently down/unreachable :
>
> - https://bugs.centos.org
> - https://fr.centos.org
>
> After contact with the DC, they're trying to restore services as fast as
> possible, but seems related to power outage.
>
> More info when services will be back online, or that we'll have received
> status update.

Just to announce that finally network issues were sorted out (after the
power outage in that DC) and that those services are now back online.
It's tough running in degraded mode, due to a dead HDD in the raid10
array, but at least it's now online.

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab