[CentOS-devel] [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available for testing

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 20:20:43 UTC 2018

On 10/18/18 12:18 PM, Larry Brigman wrote:
> Is Ansible not available in EPEL or not recommended?
> The last time I installed; I got 2.6 version.

Looks like EPEL7 has ansible 2.7:

# repoquery -i ansible

Name        : ansible
Version     : 2.7.0
Release     : 1.el7
Architecture: noarch
Size        : 62685201
Packager    : Fedora Project
Group       : Development/Libraries
URL         : http://ansible.com
Repository  : epel_7

> I do turn off the EPEL repo after Ansible is installed when installing OpenShift.

I used to enable epel7 for jq, but it looks like jq is being added to openshift