[CentOS-devel] If you didn't attend yesterday's SIG day at CERN ...

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 09:11:19 UTC 2018

Yesterday at CERN we had a gathering of CentOS SIGs. We discussed
changes that are coming in the CentOS infrastructure. We also discussed
how SIGs can better engage with the larger CentOS community, and bring
in broader participation from the user community, as well as from
related projects (eg, how the Cloud SIG might attract participation from
more IaaS platform projects.)

I will be sending a longer report on the event once today's event is over.

We had representation from only a handful of our SIGs, and we would like
to understand why other SIGs did not attend, and what we might do
differently next time to attract more of you to attend.

To that end, I've made a very short survey that I would ask you to take
5 minutes to fill out if a) you're involved in one of our SIGs, and b)
you did NOT attend our event yesterday.

https://goo.gl/forms/A5P4yaxvduDDrw0T2

Thank you.

--