[CentOS-devel] Cockpit on CentOS 7 bugs/issues

Harry Mallon Harry.Mallon at codex.online
Thu Oct 25 12:45:05 UTC 2018

Sorry to reply to myself. I have found the bug tracker and lots of related, open, bugs.

https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=8659
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14775
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=13197
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14774
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14761
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14776
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14777
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14776

Many of these may be obsolete.

Best,
Harry

On 25/10/2018, 13:33, "Harry Mallon" <Harry.Mallon at codex.online> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I am trying cockpit on CentOS 7.

    1. Cockpit-system v176 install subscription-manager by default. This is very annoying on CentOS as I do not have a subscription and do not want one.
    2. Cockpit-system v176 has cockpit-sosreport rolled into it. However, the rpm does not have the sos package required as it should do.

    Who makes the packages for the "extras" repo? Is there a better place to report these issues?

    Harry Mallon

    Harry Mallon
    Senior Software Engineer
    T+44 203 7000 989
    60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT