[CentOS-devel] Upcoming changes to git.centos.org are now in staging

Pat Riehecky

riehecky at fnal.gov
Thu Oct 25 17:08:00 UTC 2018

Looking at that API, I've got a few questions:

Under "List projects", is there a way to search for projects with a
specific branch (ie, find projects with c7 branch)?
Under "List projects", is there a way to search for projects with any
commits/activity after a certain date range (so I can only check for
updates within the last few days)?

Generically, will the scripts in
https://git.centos.org/summary/centos-git-common.git be ported over?
Our work flow is entirely dependent on : centos.git.repolist.py
into_srpm.sh  show_possible_srpms.sh

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky