[CentOS-devel] [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available for testing

Wed Oct 17 10:02:08 UTC 2018
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

Il giorno mer 17 ott 2018 alle ore 11:39 Daniel Comnea <
comnea.dani at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> We would like to announce that OKD v3.11 rpms are available for testing
> at [1].
>
> As such we are calling for help from community to start testing and let us
> know if there are issues with the rpms and its dependencies.
>
> And in the spirit of transparency see below the plan to promote the rpms
> to mirror.centos.org repo:
>

>    1. in the next few days the packages should be promoted to the test
>    repo [2] (currently it does not exist, we are waiting to be sync'ed in
>    the background)
>    2. in one/two weeks time if we haven't heard any issues/ blockers we
>    are going to promote to [3] repo (currently it doesn't exist, it will
>    once the rpm will be promoted and signed)
>

> Please note the ansbile version use (and supported) *must be* 2.6.x and
> not 2.7, if you opt to ignore the warning you will run into issues.
>
> On a different note the CentOS Infra team are working hard (thanks !) to
> package and release a centos-ansible rpm which we'll promote in our PaaS
> repos.

Hi,
has the design for this centos-ansible package been discussed somewhere?
Can we review its spec file before it lands on mirrors?
Just willing to ensure it's not going to interfere with other sigs ansible
builds and to check if this new package can be reused in Virt SIG or not.