[CentOS-devel] Authorization to use CentOS logo in GNOME Boxes

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 14:23:31 UTC 2018

Bumping this thread in the hopes that we can get an official opinion
from someone on the board.

In particular, the guidelines at
https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Brand/Logo seem to indicate that we're
not supposed to use the logo without the wordmark, but we do that all
the time, even on official swag. What's the official ruling, and who can
we go to for further clarification?

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen