[CentOS-devel] [ppc64le] Request for publishing sensu in ppc64le opstools

Michael Turek

mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Sep 25 16:57:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

Trevor Vardeman <Vorrtex>, Adam Kimball <baha>, and myself <mjturek>
have been looking into TripleO container builds for ppc64le. This led to
finding some missing dependencies. The current one we're struggling with
is sensu.

It seems like all of the dependencies for running sensu are published in
ppc64le-opstools [0]. Additionally, the sensu package itself is noarch.
Is there anything we could do to get this package published?

Thanks!
Mike Turek <mjturek>

[0] http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/opstools/ppc64le/sensu/