[CentOS-devel] Suggestion regarding CentOS 8 artwork

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Mon Apr 22 18:18:45 UTC 2019

On 22/04/2019 17:31, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On 4/21/19 4:12 PM, jatin via CentOS-devel wrote:
>> We are getting closer to the GA of RHEL 8 and as posted on twitter that
>> they need new artwork it will be great to have the Logo of the same
>> theme. Both Red hat and fedora have a logo of head accessories i.e a hat
>> and a fedora. It will be great to have centOS artwork of a similar kind
>> thats what my suggestion is.

Just to remind that it exists a Artwork SIG, (see
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Artwork), lead by Alain.
He recently pushed some mock-ups to the Wiki :
https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Motifs/CentOS8

And now that we migrated https://git.centos.org to Pagure, it would help
storing all that in the dedicated Artwork git repository (empty for now
but hopefully slowly being populated) :
https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/ where Alain (and member of the
SIG-artwork group on https://accounts.centos.org) have direct commit access.

Nice to see velocity and momentum around CentOs 8 artwork ! :-)
Keep the good ideas coming !

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab