[CentOS-devel] SIG reports requested

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 7 15:21:17 UTC 2019

Hi, folks,

Due to a very busy travel schedule in June and July (and a lovely long
family vacation!) I have dropped the ball on requesting SIG reports for
the past two months.

As per https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup we attempt to do
quarterly reporting for our SIGs. I request the following reports of any
activity in the past quarter:

June reports:

OpsTools
Public CI
Virtualization

July reports:

Core
Config Management
PaaS
Software Collections

You are welcome to submit your report in any way that's convenient for
you. What's most convenient for me, however, is that you post directly
to the CentOS blog. Instructions for doing so are here:
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Promo/Blog

If you need an example of what to aim for in your report, I'd recommend
looking at this one:
https://blog.centos.org/2019/01/centos-cloud-sig-quarterly-report/

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com