[CentOS-devel] [NFS-Ganesha-Support] Re: CentOS 7 Dependency Issues surrounding userspace-rcu

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Aug 8 14:01:16 UTC 2019

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 9:38 AM Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> wrote:

>> If there is a need for it then it should probably provide lttng packages
>> as well, as they typically require a certain version of urcu.
>>

> Centos, or more accurately, the Ceph builds in the Storage SIG, provide
> the lttng-ust packages that were (apparently) used to build ganesha. I say
> apparently because I don't see where else they could have come from. Looks
> like I need to tag those into the ganesha-28 repos.

Answering my own question, I just checked the BuildTarget for ganesha-2.8
does inherit from Ceph.  But I think this makes a case that lttng-ust
should now probably be a storage7-common-* thing instead of Ceph.

I have tagged the lttng-ust packages into the ganesha-2.8 repos. It will
take a couple of days for the repos to update+sync.

--

Kaleb