[CentOS-devel] SIG Content to remove for the 7.7.1908 release

Tue Aug 20 13:38:31 UTC 2019
Alfredo Moralejo Alonso <amoralej at redhat.com>

Hi,

>From CloudSIG following directories can be removed:

openstack-ocata
openstack-pike

Also, can release rpms be removed from extras repo when moving to 7.7?, if
so i'd like to retire:

centos-release-openstack-ocata-1-2.el7.noarch.rpm
centos-release-openstack-pike-1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Best regards,

Alfredo