[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 docker images

Akshay Kumar

akshayk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:31:16 UTC 2019

At least for the cloud images we have never been happy with the frequency
and timing of the releases, eg 7.7 images are still not out. We used to
take the raw image and generate cloud images for all the 3 public clouds
but with 8.1 image builder finally supports GCP as well so you can just use
that to build custom cloud images for AWS, GCP and Azure in a unified way.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html/composing_a_customized_rhel_system_image/index