[CentOS-devel] Self Introduction: Carl George

Mon Dec 16 16:46:08 UTC 2019
Carl George <carl at redhat.com>

Howdy y'all!  I'd like to introduce myself to the community.

My name is Carl.  I was born and raised in Texas.  I served in the U.S.
Army for seven years.  After I left the military, I worked for Rackspace
for eight years.  I was recently hired by Red Hat to work on CentOS
Stream.  During my time I Rackspace, I ran the IUS project.  That naturally
led me to get involved in the Fedora and EPEL communities.  I enjoy RPM
packaging, collaborating with upstream projects, and enabling users to
accomplish their missions.  I'm looking forward to helping make CentOS
Stream a success.

---
Carl George