[CentOS-devel] GlusterFS 6.0RC Test Days (27th, 28th Feb)

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 14:24:08 UTC 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 04:46:19PM -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Gluster users/developers,
>
> We are calling out our users, and developers to contribute in validating
> ‘glusterfs-6.0rc’ build in their usecase. Specially for the cases of
> upgrade, stability, and performance.
>
> Full details and participation information may be found on the
> Gluster-devel mailing list, here:
> https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2019-February/055876.html

Packages from the CentOS Storage SIG are now available in the public
testing repository. Please use these packages to enable the repo and
install the glusterfs components in a 2nd step.

el7: https://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/3263/723263/centos-release-gluster6-0.9-1.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
el6: https://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/3265/723265/centos-release-gluster6-0.9-1.el6.centos.noarch.rpm

Once installed, the testing repo is enabled. Everything should be
available.

Niels