[CentOS-devel] [CentOS-docs] Authorization to use CentOS logo in GNOME Boxes

Karsten Wade

kwade at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 20:57:33 UTC 2019

On 2/21/19 12:41 PM, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:
> Could we have the logo posted here[0], which has been authorized to be
> used (as shown here[1]) updated so we can finally move forward with
> the change?
>
> [0]: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-boxes-logos/merge_requests/2#note_442422
> [1]: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-boxes-logos/merge_requests/2#note_443061

I asked tigert to create the logo ASAP, we need to also post it on the
wiki with guidelines, and I agree it makes sense that he can also make
the contribution/commit directly to the gitlab.gnome.org if that works.
 I can't speak for when he can get it done but I do want you to be able
to move on right away.

Best regards,

- Karsten
--