[CentOS-devel] DevConf.CZ RDO Booth Call For Volunteers and Demos!

Rain Leander

rleander at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 13:45:21 UTC 2019

Hello one and all!

We are gearing up for DevConf.CZ <https://devconf.info/cz>where we'll have
our regular booth presence. We'll continue the ManageIQ / RDO demo we
started last year and we'd love to see your demos, too! If you've got
something you'd like to demo via video OR LIVE because you're not afraid of
ANYTHING, please sign up!
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/devconfCZ-2019-booth>

We're also looking for people to spend their precious free time answering
questions at the RDO booth. If you're attending, please consider spending
one or more of your free moments with us. Questions run the gamut from
"What's RDO?" to "I found a bug in Neutron and need help troubleshooting
it." Of course, you're not expected to know everything and you can always
keep IRC open to access the RDO Community for help! Plus, you get cool
stuff! If you show up for three or more shifts, we're going to hook you up
with an RDO hoodie.
See you soon!
--
K Rain Leander