[CentOS-devel] SIG reports, upcoming newsletter

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 21:05:08 UTC 2019

I'm drafting the January newsletter, which I hope to publish next week,
and it's time for SIG reports.

As you may remember, several months ago I mentioned that we'd like to
hear from SIGs on a more formal, quarterly basis. Based on that
discussion, there's a reporting schedule here:
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup#head-1ca04ec96d705bf7488a03ea950155c07d1a9749

So, this month, I'm hoping for reports from the following SIGs.

Core
Atomic
Config Management
PaaS
Software Collections

The Cloud SIG has been kind enough to work with me on a sample report,
which you can read here:

https://blog.centos.org/2019/01/centos-cloud-sig-quarterly-report/

That will give you an idea of what an ideal report looks like.

I will endeavor in the future, to give a little more advance warning,
but please note that in February, we're hoping to receive reports from:

Alt Arch
Cloud
NFV
Promo