[CentOS-devel] Availability of updated official CentOS 7 Amazon Machine Images

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Fri Jan 11 12:55:49 UTC 2019

Hi Marko,

I do this as part of the Cloud Instance SIG - help would be appreciated,
however, AWS own the delivery last-mile ( as would / do other vendors as
well ).

One thing thats been on the radar and has made -some- progress is to get
the nightly build to a more public place, run from ci.centos.org; help
to close that would be great!

regards,