[CentOS-devel] Known issues with c8 - release notes submissions

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Thu Jul 4 09:12:11 UTC 2019

On 04/07/2019 06:03, Phil Wyett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone responsible or a mechanism for CentOS 8 known issues
> for possible inclusion in release notes? For those who are running RHEL
> 8 like myself, it would be good if we could give a heads up for c8
> folks with certain issues when it releases.
>
> Regards
>
> Phil

Hi Phil,

I'd say adding those on the Release Notes on the wiki would make sense,
as there is already a "Known Issues" section there :
https://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS8.1905#head-6beb5b31c4db977ccd65d5b829120bc06b746f9b

Probably worth discussing on the centos-docs lists
(https://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs) and see how
getting permissions to edit that RN page

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab